Friday, March 14, 2008

The Power of Archers

You may have heard that archers are cool, that they hit hard and kill in a few hits.

Well, it's true.

I've been exping an archer with a bow in B grade for some levels now and I can only marvel at how it goes. I am mostly in Frozen Lab (awesome place), with plenty of mobs and I can kill them with two hits, literally non-stop... until I run out of either shots or arrows!

In theory I can stay in Frozen Lab until level 66. Unfortunately, there is only a single spot for those levels, the one with the 2 Ursus groups. So I'm looking for new places to go and new wonders to visit, ideas anyone? (besides Valley of *yawn* Saints...)

My next project will be to craft the Soul Bow for A grade. I have lots of key mats (I just love clueless ebayers selling Soul Bow Staves for 50k each) and I have the Kail's Coin quest, so it's time to revive my dwarfy from her 10-month-long hibernation and drop 30 coins in Forsaken Plains to get the recipe.

I can only hope the 60% craft succeeds. Everyone who has played Dungeons & Dragons knows that even 1 in 20 is a huge chance of failure!

The SA will be a pain, level 12 crystals cost 100 millions (that or do Einhalder von Hellman enough times - LOL), so maybe I'll pass that up for now.

2 comments:

a cleric said...

I guess Perseys (Βαγγέλης) is right when he says:


"Είναι cheat οι archers!!"


:>S

Archmage said...

Ummm I just discovered that my archer can also do AoE (Area of Effect) attacks. I gather groups of Panthera & co. and just Burst Shoot them...

Not broken at all :)